Monday, June 16, 2008

The Entourage

by: Bryan

During the planning, the first thing we listed are the list of who are we going to include in our entourage o mga abay. These includes
Best Man, Maid of Honor(not Horror!), Groomsmens, Bridesmaids, pairs for veil, candles, and cord, flower girls, ring bearer, coin bearer. We decided not to include the bible bearer as we can designate it as part of the responsible of the Best Man.

So here are the list of our Wedding Entourage:

Best Man: Pio R. Balistoy, Jr.
Pio is a friend of mine since college. We were schoolmate in MIT. He was also one of my senior co-scholar in DOST at MIT. At work, he became one of my teammates in Accenture, unintentionally. He was also my mentor as DBA and teamlead in Accenture and one of the witnesses of our love story(masugid na tagasubaybay). After we pursue individual careers in Singapore, he become my teammate again in Dupont Singapore.



Maid of Honor: Julieth C. Doroja

Julieth or "Jules" for short, is a "Kumare" of Karen at Accenture. Jules was her batchmate/"kastart-group", CRmate and "kacoffeehan" in Accenture. She was one of her closest friend during her Accenture time. She is also one of the witnesses of our love story. She is still working with Accenture.





Groomsmen:

Phyll Jayson M. Aytona

Jayson, also known to others as "Phyll" is my first cousin and "Kinakapatid". He is the unico-hijo of my Ninong Phil(brother of my father) and Ninang Theling. Jayson is currently studying at Philippine Womens University.







Errol Jay F. Aytona
EJ is my second cousin. He is also unico-hijo of Tito Oyette(brother of my father) and Tita Dhina. EJ is currently on his second year high school and studying at Dasmarinas, Cavite.









Bridesmaids:
Carina M. Blanco
Carina is Karen's cousin. She is the only daugther of her late Tito Juan(brother of Karen's mother) and Tita Alice. She is currently working in one of the call centers in Makati City.








Tracy M. Aytona

Tracy is my only sibling. She is seventeen years old. She is currently studying at MIT.








Candle: John Paul H. Torres and Joesil P. Flores
John Paul, better known as "Ipe" or "Doc", is my high school friend. He is one of closest high school buddies. This tsinito-looking guy is a registered Dentist. He is currently working in a clinic in Makati City as Dentist. He is also a single and available. =)


Joesil is one of Karen's close friends back in Accenture. Joesil was her coffee buddy, charades-partner and also one of the witnesses of our love story. She was part of our team in Accenture until her team re-organize to another team. She is still happily working in Accenture.




Veil: Jeffjodel S. Martinez and Marigrace B. Mendez
Jodel is my closest friend since we were first year high school. He is the "lukayo" of our barkada. One of my "Utol" sa tropa. We once mistakenly recognized as my "kakambal" or twin brother when we were in high school.



Grace, also known as "Gara", is one of my cousin in my mother's side. She is also considered as my sister as she grew up and lived with us since she was a child. She is a registered nurse.




Cord:
Dennis M. Gamez and Ross Elizabeth R. Asto

Dennis, or "Bam", is also one of my closest friend since high school together with Ipe and
Jodel. Dennis is my distant relative on my father's side. He is the first in our barkada to become married. He is currently working at one of the branches of BPI in Metro Manila.


Ross, better known as "Rach" was my former teammate in Accenture. She was also my teamlead in DBA team and also one of the "tagasubaybay" of our love story.






Flower Girls:

Anjoli Mikaila L. Aytona
Kyla is my first and only female cousin in my father's side. She is the unico-hija of Tito Bong(brother of my father) and Tita Sol. She is now five years old and studying at Alfonso, Cavite.








Reysell A
nne P. Mendez
Reysell, or Bianca, is one of my cousin in my mother's side. She is seven years old and daughter of Tito Oyoy(brother of my mother) and Tita Russell. She is currently living and studying at San Jose, Pangasinan. She is also one of my "inaanak".





Pamela Kirsten G. Olalia

Pamela, also known as Pam, is Karen's niece. She is the youngest daughter of Zen(Karen's cousin) and Quesa Olalia. She is seven years old and currently studying at Paranaque City.








Ring Bearer:
Sid Alfred A. Perez

Sid is one of my young cousins. He is also the unico-hijo of Tito Hernan and Tita Lu(sister of my father). He is seven years old and studying in Bacoor, Cavite.








Coin Bearer:
Juan Carlo P. Paje
Juan Carlo is a second degree cousin of Karen. He is the son of Mr. Herbert Neil Paje and Mrs. Cecille P. Paje (Niece of Karen's Mom). He is five years old and is currently in kindergarten.









No comments:

The Couple

My photo
Philippines
The Sweet Silent SQL DBA meets the one-of-a-kind girl of his life. A wish come true...