Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sample Make-up and Hairstyle

by: Karen

The trial make-up and hair style for our pre-nuptial pictorial was done by, Irene Manigo. They came on time 12:00 o'clock noon last June 9 to fix my hair and makeup for our 2:30pm Pre-nup pictorial at La Mesa Ecopark. Irene's hairstylist was Ava who was very good in hairstyling my hair. I really loved the way she styled my hair. It's not the typical updo; as you can see in the back side it has layers of curls and pins.

Irene Manigo was very professional. She used Laura Mercier products for my face and it gave me the feeling of "no-make-up-on". She emphasized my long eyelashes, cheekbones and the blending of colors just matched my skin tone. She said she will deepen more my eyes and the colors on the day of the wedding. Surprisingly, during the Prenup the make-up stayed on and the more it was there despite us being sweaty and all, I still looked radiant and not tired/haggard at all.

I'm so glad we made the right choice for our hair and make-up artist. I can't wait for the wedding day itself.

Here are some of the pictures during the trial make-up and hairstyling:

No comments:

The Couple

My photo
Philippines
The Sweet Silent SQL DBA meets the one-of-a-kind girl of his life. A wish come true...