Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bride and Entourage Gowns

by: Karen

Since I am literally free nowadays, I've decided to post some updates. First, I finally saw my wedding gown with which I have provided Mia the sample design I wanted (simple yet stunning!). Second, I saw some pictures of my entourage fittings which the gowns are still yet to be fully completed. Well, here it is picture, picture, picture!!

Bride's Gown:
The Original Design..


The actual design..


Flower Girl's Gown:

Reysell


Secondary Sponsor's and Maid Of Honor's Gown:





Mother's Gown:



As per the rave and rantings, I will save it after the wedding :-P We are all expecting the gowns to be finished by 2nd week of December (yikes! Wedding is fast approaching!).

No comments:

The Couple

My photo
Philippines
The Sweet Silent SQL DBA meets the one-of-a-kind girl of his life. A wish come true...