Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Hair and Make-up Artist

by: Karen

Irene Manigo


For our hair and make-up artist, we chose Irene Manigo. She was actually referred by my Mom's officemate but after a while I saw great reviews on her from W@W (WeddingsAtWork), we decided to meet her up last February 2008. She was very friendly and gave out great ideas for the bride and entourage. I liked the way she was very detailed on her works and gave time to assess the bride's wants and needs; that's why we booked her on the spot! I can't wait for the trial make-up on our pre-nuptial by June 2008 because I know Irene would do well.

For more details on her work, you can visit her website.

Irene Manigo Hair & Make-Up
GCS Bldg. Tunasan, Muntinlupa
Metro Manila, Philippines 1776
Tel: +63-920-9386695 (Smart)
Tel: +63-917-8913645 (Globe)
Email: irenemanigo@yahoo.com (Pri), makeupbyirene@yahoo.com (Sec)
http://www.makeupartist.com.ph

No comments:

The Couple

My photo
Philippines
The Sweet Silent SQL DBA meets the one-of-a-kind girl of his life. A wish come true...