Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Love of My Life - My Sweety

by: Karen

It all started with a simple hello,
But then we never let go
I found the love of my life in you
That held a promise for us to be true
You made all these dreams come true
With the love I found in You

Your simple ways, your simple touch
Makes me all love you so much
With you I have found peace and grace
You showed me how love is just by your simple ways
Your smile is enough to brighten my day
To take all these fears away

You're my light in this epitome of darkness
You're my shield in all these sadness
To you I vow a promise to keep
Of a love trusting..of a trust so deep

I love you the love of my life
You're my knight in shining armor, my wisdom, my light
You're my Sweet Silent SQL Administrator...
You're the love of my life

No comments:

The Couple

My photo
Philippines
The Sweet Silent SQL DBA meets the one-of-a-kind girl of his life. A wish come true...