Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Bhy...

by: Bryan

originally posted from my Friendster Blog... http://fqiesbry.blogs.friendster.com/


Karen Blanco Reyes...

... is the name of the most important lady in my life. I would say that waiting is worthy. Destiny will make its way to give you what is for you.

They say, "Wishing on a shooting star will make your wish come true.", well, it is true. Because that's what I did. How God gave Karen to me? It all started with a wish. God just used my birthday as a way of giving this one precious gift.

Who will say this rich girl from an executive village of Filinvest, Cainta fell in love with the simple, silent boy from Calatagan, Batangas? Well, opposites attract as Law of Magnetism states. Color wheel shows that opposite colors compliments each other. Newton's Third Law states that every action has opposite, equal reaction... nyahahahaha... nerd pa nga di ba??!!

I am very lucky to have her in my life. She is very caring, loving, understanding, super mag-alaga, sarap magluto... what could I ask for? I remembered, I described her "one of a kind". After almost two years na magkakilala kami, it is proven as is. She appreciates all simple things I gave, from a simple cellphone accesories to native foods from Calatagan. We know people are not perfect, but all her imperfections complete her as a person and I love her for being what, who she is, for being a simple person, for accepting me, for completing my life. I wanna be with her for the rest of my life, we want to grow old with each other. I will say, time will come, we will find ourselves in front of the altar, exchanging vows and "I Do"'s.

I'm very thankful to have her in my life, and I am very proud to call her, my "Bhy".

No comments:

The Couple

My photo
Philippines
The Sweet Silent SQL DBA meets the one-of-a-kind girl of his life. A wish come true...