Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Photographer and Videographer

by: Karen

One if not the most miracle find of all of the suppliers :-) We opted to change our photographer/videographer due to some mishaps and it turned out to be a real blessing for us since we got the best of the best and that's Jayson and Joanne of Redefine Weddings. Popular among the w@wies; their works never cease to amaze me. I didn't need to beg (or did I?) to get these guys since Jayson was very much accomodating and sincere. I can't thank you enough for making me more happy and excited on my special day. Assteeeegggg kayo! We haven't met personally but I know things will be a blast come wedding day ;-)

Redefine Weddings by Jayson & JoAnne Arquiza
www.redefineweddings.com
Address:
Unit 4I, Dansalan Gardens,
M. Vicente St., Brgy. Malamig,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

No comments:

The Couple

My photo
Philippines
The Sweet Silent SQL DBA meets the one-of-a-kind girl of his life. A wish come true...